UhOh.... How do I even out a tan in less than a month?

I went to an MLB game on sunday and got some not so great tan lines even though I wore sun screen. I leave for my cruise to the Mediterranean on June 27th. What should I do to even out my tan? Should I use a sunless tanning lotion or do you think that will make me look 2 different colors? HELP!!! These lines are considerably noticeable when I wear my dresses. :eek: :eek:

Your sun damaged skin will heal and fade in a month, don't even try to even out the tanned area.

If you really want tanned skin, there are some great products on the market now that are self tanners. My brother in law used Kiehls after exfoliating and his legs look naturally tanned. I wouldn't have guessed he used a product at all, except I know how much he hates laying out in the sun ;)

Thanks for the quick suggestions everyone. I really appreciate it!! Some members of my family have had mild cases of skin cancer - so I would like to avoid the tanning boths and laying out - it's my fault for not specifying that. Sorry!

I think I'm going to go with Cruise Kitty's suggestion and exfoliate for a couple weeks and then try some sunless tanner. Happy ks - you mentioned Kiehls - is that a lotion or a spray? I think I would like a good spray if anyone has any suggestions. I don't really trust myself with a lotion ;) I'm sure I would do something wrong and make myself look streaky. Thanks again everyone.

Erin

Archived