Miracle - NYC

surbish

Sunrise and sunset are listed on your capers each day.....check the times and I'd get a bottle of wine or drinks of your choice and be on that balcony at least 30 minutes prior to sunset or even an hour....you can relax, watch the sunset, enjoy a toast being together! That's what we do.......fantastic!

Sunrise and sunset are listed on your capers each day.....check the times and I'd get a bottle of wine or drinks of your choice and be on that balcony at least 30 minutes prior to sunset or even an hour....you can relax, watch the sunset, enjoy a toast being together! That's what we do.......fantastic!

LOL. Thanks for your response.

I should have been a bit more specific.

When best to catch the sun setting behind the ship? I'm hoping to enjoy the moment on our aft balcony.

If you have an aft balcony, the best time to view a sunset is when the ship is sailing eastbound.

davey.

nice.

thanks.

of the eight days, when might we miracle be sailing east at around 8:30 PM?

Sandi I have to email you my other ones.. Give me your address I have it at work.. LOL!

email me here....this is the one I post when using a msg board.

onion4333@mypacks.net

The one that you have at work is my real email addy so if you want to wait until you get to work tomorrow you can, otherwise just email me at the above address and I will forward it to my other account.

email me here....this is the one I post when using a msg board.

onion4333@mypacks.net

The one that you have at work is my real email addy so if you want to wait until you get to work tomorrow you can, otherwise just email me at the above address and I will forward it to my other account.

OK Check your email!!! ;) (Remember these are from St Thomas on.. because our camera was stolen!)

OK Check your email!!! ;) (Remember these are from St Thomas on.. because our camera was stolen!)

Wonderful pictures. They brought back such great memories. :D If you want some pictures of San Juan, let me know, I can send you some of mine. I know it's not your pictures, but at least you can see the pictures.

Wonderful pictures. They brought back such great memories. :D If you want some pictures of San Juan, let me know, I can send you some of mine. I know it's not your pictures, but at least you can see the pictures.

Thank you!

Archived