Parking in NOLA for Carnival Fantasy?

nanny4sure

I read somewhere in the last week or so about a place to park for about $35/week in New Orleans. Any help from previous cruisers would be nice. I usually fly in somewhere, but we live 45 minutes away and well...it would be useless to fly. LOL Thanks!:confused:

I read somewhere in the last week or so about a place to park for about $35/week in New Orleans. Any help from previous cruisers would be nice. I usually fly in somewhere, but we live 45 minutes away and well...it would be useless to fly. LOL Thanks!:confused:

Maybe they were not talking about a week??

There is one place for $12 near the port and the port at $14 a day. Fantasy is the only Carnival ship and it only does 4 and 5 day cruises. So, if you read it here, it probably wasnt for a whole week.

If you find a cheaper place, Id be interested. It seems like these or a hotel with free cruise parking is all Iv come up with, and the hotels are $125 plus tax (and up) last time I checked. Im coming from Dallas so Im looking to stay the night too. Someone else said stay in Slidell for a cheaper hotel, then they are paying to park at the port. There are some cheaper ones on hotwire, but they dont include cruise parking.

There is a parking garage at the terminal! You cannot miss it! I think it is about $14 a day?? We parked there in February. Very easy access and the porters are waiting right when you pull into the 2nd level. You unload everything there and then drive up a couple floors to park!!

There is terminal parking at the cruise dock? I have't been down there in awhile. I know there are several spots around to park, but they are not security watched at all and that's kinda scary - and I live close!

There is terminal parking at the cruise dock? I have't been down there in awhile. I know there are several spots around to park, but they are not security watched at all and that's kinda scary - and I live close!

It's directly above the terminal and very secure! It's actually next door to the harbor police office.

You can often get a $99/night rate at Holiday Inn Superdome and $5/night parking so would be $35 for the week.

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome

• $99.00 (10% Commissionable)
  • Free Transportation to the Cruise Ship Terminal
  • $5.00 per night parking
  • Complimentary Full American Breakfst for two
  • Some restrictions apply

Contact: Christine Miller - For Groups - 504-581-1600, ext. 4203

Code: CRZ

Phone: 1-800-535-7830

I would just park at the port, me.

Archived