Smoothies free with soda card?

firefly333

Per Carnival agent, by phone, smoothies are NOT included in the soda card. If someone has received a smoothie at no cost, consider it a gift.

Soda cards are for soda and fountain juices.

Might have gone the way of the free espressos after dinner.

When did they do away with espressos after dinner? Does that also apply to Capuccino? I had one every night after dinner on my Jan 08 B2B cruises.

I know that Carnival only serves Coke soft drinks, so does anyone know if they serve Pibb Zero? DW is a dedicated junkie so if they don't, I know Ill have to care a six pack or two on board.

Thanks,

Id say your chances are slim to none. They would only serve drinks that there is a high demand for, pretty sure not, even though Iv never seen it either.

I wouldnt expect much over the level of diet coke or regular, even zero coke would be pushing it.

we got cranberry and orange juice on the card.

I think the other free drink is a Virgin Mary (bloody mary). I mean it is just tomato juice.

If anyone finds out for sure about the smoothies, let me know. My DD gets a soda card each cruise. She loves the smoothies and it would help if they were free.

On the Glory in '06 seems like we received a lanyard with a plastic case on the end that held our S&S card AND our Photo IDs (Driver's Licenses). I think we got it at the purser's desk, or maybe it was at the Vacation Club booth. Anyway, it came in very handy. Also, the soda card ended up being totally useless for us. Our girls ended up drinking the juices, tea and water offered for free all over the ship and the virgin drinks were not included on the soda card. They were asked for their S&S whenever they ordered smoothies or mocktails. This cruise we won't bother with a soda card. We'll just purchase as we go, as our girls' ended up not being interested in the soda when there was so many other things available.

we got cranberry and orange juice on the card.

I think the other free drink is a Virgin Mary (bloody mary). I mean it is just tomato juice.

If anyone finds out for sure about the smoothies, let me know. My DD gets a soda card each cruise. She loves the smoothies and it would help if they were free.

If you look back a coupla posts, you can see....I called Carnival last week to see if smoothies were included on the soda card and they said "no". Fountain sodas and juices only...no smoothies.

If you look back a coupla posts' date=' you can see....I called Carnival last week to see if smoothies were included on the soda card and they said "no". Fountain sodas and juices only...no smoothies.[/quote']

We all know that what they say, their official policy may not be what goes on from ship to ship is the problem and why folks are asking for real experiences, not the official policy.

Thanks Firefly. I know DD and her BFF will be wnting some virgin coladas, so Ill post next Tuesday about how things work on the Ecstasy.

Iv got a friend going on on Fantasy, I think Monday, I hope she remembers to ask. Her daughter is probably getting a coke card.

Im pretty sure any virgin drinks are charged at full price, but I did hear someone ordered a smoothie which to me is similar and was not charged. I am sure a virgin colada will be full price, or someone posted they got it $1 cheaper. We have in fact ordered virgin drinks and been charged full price. Thats why I just was asking about smoothies. My sister cant drink, due to her medication, so it would be nice if she could order something similar to a drink on the card.

Hey as for lanyards I make mine. I use colorful beads since we are in the cariabbean most of the time. i use dental floss as string that way it doesn't break as easy and the I use safetly clips incase they get caught on something and needs to be broken apart fast.

Archived