sju return flight time

quick question regarding flying back from sju after cruising on aos; airline changed my departure time to 11:45am; have flown in/out of mia and fll with no problems with this time of departure, but have no experience with san juan...is this enough time or should i move to later in afternoon...also, can we still do the luggage valet with this time of departure...thanks

I was originally scheduled on a SJ flight home at 11:45 am after our cruise and felt OK about it, but then the airline (AA) cancelled all direct flights to/from SJ and move us up to an 11:15 am flight. I was so worried about making the plane and them changing our times again that I moved our flight home to the next day. Since then (1 week ago) they've changed our times again!

If I were you I'd change to later in the day so you don't have to worry about it.

Just FYI... we will be flying out on 6/29... are scheduled for a 10 AM flight.... arranged by RCCL... have called twice... they "guarantee" us that we will make the plane....

I'm sorry that they are giving you the run around. They cannot guarantee that you will make that early of a flight (the one time I missed my flight home from a cruise I was told the same thing by RCCL). I would have a backup plan in place in case you miss your flight.

Archived