Flamenco show in Barcelona

Has anyone been to the Palaciodelflamenco show in Barcelona? How does it work regarding tickets. For example if you just want to have a drink and attend the show how does the seating work? Do you get the worst seats or are all of them pretty good?

Are the seats close enough to the stage to see? Any other flamenco shows you would recommend. Please advise

We did a Flaminco show in Barcelona in 06, the one on Las Rambles near the waterfront.

The 2 types of tickets are Dinner and show, or just the show.

The dinner was not great, but it was unlimited wine and beer, so that made up for it if you are a drinker.....

They brought the people in from the dinner first, so they got the front row seats. The place is pretty small, so I guess there is no really bad seat. Even though are seats were in the front row, we were one of the first people in the room, and were sitting on the side of the stage. It would have been better from the front, but still enjoyed the performance.

Any flamenco show you see in Barcelona is going to be second rate. The dance is not indigenous to Catalonia. I've ben dragged to several such shows there as well as seeing the dance in its homeland. Trust me, there is a difference.

The seats for non-diners are back a bit from the stage, but the sightlines are fine and you are not really THAT far back at all.

Paul

Archived