Excited about Enchantment

CLQ

We're off on Enchantment next year. First of all, kudos to my army of informers who may (or may not) know that you helped tremendously. Bonnie Voyager :D :D for going above and beyond the call to help us find out about the primo 7666 cabin, etc... Bill-WI and MommaBean, your pictures from your incredible looking trip together were more helpful than you can know.

Bill, send Rosie with us! She looks like a person with an unstoppable spirit and so much fun! Not that we don't love the rest of you all of course...:D

Now for the thread-- we're excited but we want some of you to tell us what you love about Enchantment! Be specific. You won't bore us with the detail I promise. Pictures are great. Help us with anything we ought to know before boarding. Now, we don't want to hear from any of you who got a bad bowl of soup or whose cabin steward was rude to you. Don't care.

Also, MattInFll has started an Enchantment Spa thread that we're also curious about some help with. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788974 Please stop by there and lend any help you can. Or do what I do and get your spouse to comment on the stuff you don't know!

We're off on Enchantment next year. First of all, kudos to my army of informers who may (or may not) know that you helped tremendously. Bonnie Voyager :D for going above and beyond the call to help us find out about the primo 7666 cabin, etc... Bill-WI and MommaBean, your pictures from your incredible looking trip together were more helpful than you can know.

Bill, send Rosie with us! She looks like a person with an unstoppable spirit and so much fun! Not that we don't love the rest of you all of course...:D

Now for the thread-- we're excited but we want some of you to tell us what you love about Enchantment! Be specific. You won't bore us with the detail I promise. Pictures are great. Help us with anything we ought to know before boarding. Now, we don't want to hear from any of you who got a bad bowl of soup or whose cabin steward was rude to you. Don't care.

Also, MattInFll has started an Enchantment Spa thread that we're also curious about some help with. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=788974 Please stop by there and lend any help you can. Or do what I do and get your spouse to comment on the stuff you don't know!

I know what you mean about Bonnie and Mommabean. I have #7666 in 66 days and all due to those two ladies.:D It's kind of funny, The people that have the Cabin the cruise before me actually only live about 15 minutes from me !:eek: Talking about small world ! Well, we will do our best to take care of "OLE" #7666 for you !;) Congrats on booking one of the best cabins on the whole ship. :)

Thanks for the mention CLQ. I am still amazed that no one is chiming in on the spa.... :)

Just a quiet night on the boards. I'm counting on our CC friends though. Lets see what a new day brings.

Make sure to eat in chops at least one night. If he is on board, ask for Soltan as your waiter!

Bet Number 17 on the roulette wheel. IT is so over due to hit!:eek:

Enjoy your wonderful aft balcony.

Note to self...check cruise schedule for July, 2009...:rolleyes:

CLQ what date is your cruise?

BILL &

"Unstoppable Spirit" Rosie:D

CLQ, you already know how excited I am for you and EBQ to be sailing on Enchantment with that awesome balcony (7666). I've said this many times, 7666 is the best balcony I've had so far, and I've had a LOT of aft balconies! I really did love Enchantment. She is just a nice size for a short cruise. The ship is so pretty too! She and Grandeur rank near the top of my list of favorites (right after all the behemoth ships which you KNOW I love! ;)) You and EBQ are going to be very happy on Enchantment. (Of course, you are going to be even happier on Oasis in 2010 :D )

We will be on Enchantment's 6/23 sail and are counting the days! Have cabins 7556 balcony and 7577 inside. The only thing the boys are bummed about is the fact there is no hoop court but with all the rest of the amenties I'm sure it won't be missed too much. I too, have been very happy with all the feedback I've gotten from this board and will reciprocate once back! ;)

One thing that I am hearing mixed views on is the soda card? Is there really ice tea and lemondade for free all over the ship? Can you give your soda card to other family members to use?

Make sure to eat in chops at least one night. If he is on board, ask for Soltan as your waiter!

Bet Number 17 on the roulette wheel. IT is so over due to hit!:eek:

Enjoy your wonderful aft balcony.

Note to self...check cruise schedule for July, 2009...:rolleyes:

CLQ what date is your cruise?

BILL &

"Unstoppable Spirit" Rosie:D

7/20/09 is our sailing. Why?--you thinking of sending Rosie? Bill, you guys look like so much fun. Come on and sail!

7/20/09 is our sailing. Why?--you thinking of sending Rosie? Bill, you guys look like so much fun. Come on and sail!

There is always room to squeeze in one more cruise!!! I'll check it out!

BILL

There is always room to squeeze in one more cruise!!! I'll check it out!

BILL

Hey Bill, if you know how please send MommaBean by. She was in this cabin. I'd love to hear from her. Appreciate any help.

Hey Bill, if you know how please send MommaBean by. She was in this cabin. I'd love to hear from her. Appreciate any help.

Hi!

I moved and just got back on line. 7666 is a great cabin. The balcony is so much fun. You can invite all your CC friends to hang out on it and still have room to spare. I'm not sure if my pics are in my signature. But they are at webshots under the name of mommabeany. Someone already took my name there.

And the waiters name is ZOLTAN. Don't mind Bill. He is having spelling lessons.....from ME. :) I guess I'm not a very good teacher.

And the waiters name is ZOLTAN. Don't mind Bill. He is having spelling lessons.....from ME. :) I guess I'm not a very good teacher.

Like I said...Z O L T AN is a fantastic waiter! ;) :D :D :D

BILL

I posted a lengthly Enchantment review of our 5/26/08 cruise. The last posting was on June 4th @ 8:40 PM so you will have to scroll at least 12 pages back to read. Happy to answer any questions. We had a super time!!

Hi!

I moved and just got back on line. 7666 is a great cabin. The balcony is so much fun. You can invite all your CC friends to hang out on it and still have room to spare. I'm not sure if my pics are in my signature. But they are at webshots under the name of mommabeany. Someone already took my name there.

Thanks for the good word. Your photos have of that specific cabin have been what sold us. Bonnie sent them our way. The cabin itself looks great, we're going to get along well in the closet and EBQ likes the little Parquet floor entry if we're seeing correctly?

Thanks for making them available on Webshots. You did a great job of catching the cabin "before it got messed" as we call it.

CLQ, you already know how excited I am for you and EBQ to be sailing on Enchantment with that awesome balcony (7666). You and EBQ are going to be very happy on Enchantment. (Of course, you are going to be even happier on Oasis in 2010 :D )
We're going to be insanely happy on Oasis.:D Because of the company if nothing else.

I posted a lengthly Enchantment review of our 5/26/08 cruise. The last posting was on June 4th @ 8:40 PM so you will have to scroll at least 12 pages back to read. Happy to answer any questions. We had a super time!!

Yep, this is one of the casualties of the "Search" feature being down on CC. While we have some ability, I haven't found any of the available ways to search that make me feel like I can find everything I'm looking for.

Careful buddy! I've got enough dirt on you to really HURT YOU! :eek:;)

That you do! But connect the dots-- you hurt me... my ability to cruise quickly goes away...no more fun...what a dull CC world.:( No Enchantment and NO Oasis in 2010. Better keep taking care of me.

That you do! But connect the dots-- you hurt me... my ability to cruise quickly goes away...no more fun...what a dull CC world.:( No Enchantment and NO Oasis in 2010. Better keep taking care of me.

But, EBQ and I will have a grand time! ;)

Just kidding...It wouldn't be the same without you! :(:D

Archived