Excited about Enchantment

CLQ

We were on EOS in May 07 in an aft JS on deck 8..don't remember the exact cabin # right now but it was great! The spa was right above us so it was very quiet.. and since E is a bit smaller it didn't seem like such a looooong trek back to the cabin. I liked that there were lots of glassed areas inside to sit & watch the ocean go by.. and the drink station in the Solarium...didn't have to sclep all the way to the windjammer for a glass of tea.. the CL with Julian is also a BIG plus... only downer... I won't be back till Oct. 09...

Oh come on Bonnie...what would just a little dirt hurt???

BILL

We are talking MUDBATH here! :eek: :D

This is a real test of my friendship! But, for some reason I'm kind of fond of my friendship with CLQ & EBQ so I will plead the fifth! :)

(I don't want to be watching my back all the time waiting for CLQ to retaliate either!:p)

*Note to CLQ...I'm teasing, you know that....right? ;)

We were on EOS in May 07 in an aft JS on deck 8..don't remember the exact cabin # right now but it was great! The spa was right above us so it was very quiet.. and since E is a bit smaller it didn't seem like such a looooong trek back to the cabin. I liked that there were lots of glassed areas inside to sit & watch the ocean go by.. and the drink station in the Solarium...didn't have to sclep all the way to the windjammer for a glass of tea.. the CL with Julian is also a BIG plus... only downer... I won't be back till Oct. 09...

I'm glad you chimed in. We first booked an aft JS on 8. Others may want to know that apparently the "cafe" that is a part of the Spa just overhead won't be a noise problem on Enchantment? That's the impression I have.

We are talking MUDBATH here! :eek: :D

This is a real test of my friendship! But, for some reason I'm kind of fond of my friendship with CLQ & EBQ so I will plead the fifth! :)

(I don't want to be watching my back all the time waiting for CLQ to retaliate either!:p)

*Note to CLQ...I'm teasing, you know that....right? ;)

Bill lives dangerously close to a guy I played ball with in HS. I'm surrounded!:eek: Bonnie, I think you and I are reaching the old Cold War point of "mutually assured self-destruction." Which means we're basically safe. Nobody's going to dare fire.

Bill lives dangerously close to a guy I played ball with in HS. I'm surrounded!:eek: Bonnie, I think you and I are reaching the old Cold War point of "mutually assured self-destruction." Which means we're basically safe. Nobody's going to dare fire.

I hear ya! ;)

So, Bill can play in our clubhouse? Weeeeeeee! The more the merrier! :D

I hear ya! ;)

So, Bill can play in our clubhouse? Weeeeeeee! The more the merrier! :D

Oh yeah.:D Not sure you could keep Bill out of a clubhouse anyway. Nor would you want to.:cool:

Bon Voyage - wish I was going too.

Hey, you're sailing on Voyager before any of this goes down. That's nothing to sneeze at.:) Besides, you're a Saints fan. Which by definition makes you an optimist. I know, because I'm a Falcons fan!

Oh yeah.:D Not sure you could keep Bill out of a clubhouse anyway. Nor would you want to.:cool:

I haven't gotten a "lick" of work done today! There are so many more important things that need my attention! :D Like, making sure YOUR next cruise vacation is the cream of the crop! ;)

I haven't gotten a "lick" of work done today! There are so many more important things that need my attention! :D Like, making sure YOUR next cruise vacation is the cream of the crop! ;)

So are you still working on my Enchantment cruise? Or are we on to Oasis now? You know I could use a Captain's Dinner, a Bridge tour and maybe a pillow menu. Is that what you're working on?

Now let me help you out with the lingo since you're from Delaware. Down here we say, "I'm so sorry today I haven't hit a lick at a snake."

So are you still working on my Enchantment cruise? Or are we on to Oasis now? You know I could use a Captain's Dinner, a Bridge tour and maybe a pillow menu. Is that what you're working on?

Now let me help you out with the lingo since you're from Delaware. Down here we say, "I'm so sorry today I haven't hit a lick at a snake."

Well, bless your heart! Don't you just have the cutest "sayings" down there in peanut country! ;)

I may or may not hook you up with the Captain on Oasis, but I can guarantee you dinner with The Colonel and maybe even The General by 2010! :D Oh, and I seem to remember you wanted to meet a pole-dancer! ;)

Oh, and I seem to remember you wanted to meet a pole-dancer! ;)

Why I'm not sure what you're talking about. Only if I get to pick...:rolleyes: Careful...that was close. I'm entering the launch-code now!:D

.... Oh, and I seem to remember you (CLQ) wanted to meet a pole-dancer! ;)

I know a couple of pole dancers...:eek:

CLQ might even get to meet one, if he is not careful!!!

2578449980080875955S500x500Q85.jpg

2512510380080875955S500x500Q85.jpg

I hate to see a perfectly good pole go to waste!;)

BILL

I know a couple of pole dancers...:eek:

CLQ might even get to meet one, if he is not careful!!!

2578449980080875955S500x500Q85.jpg

2512510380080875955S500x500Q85.jpg

I hate to see a perfectly good pole go to waste!;)

BILL

And I believe these are from the Enchantment, right?

Bonnie and I have been going on about the Voyager 1688/1388 poles for years. They used to draw lots of comments on CC. My claim-to-fame is almost running into one...well the details spoil a good story. Anywhoo--why Bill this certainly ups the anty! You really bring the fun with you.

CLQ, until you posted I didn't even know there WAS any kind of cafe above us at the spa... in fact last night I just switched our D-1 on deck 8 for a JS aft on deck 8...only $180 more for the 3 of us how could I pass that up!!!:D

Jam44.......u said ur boys are dissapointed that there is no hoops court?????....we sailed on the enchantment in 07 and there was a hoops court. Now it was not the full size court like the one on the navigator ...it is a half size one...but definitely did the job....my boys were out there all the time!!! :)

Jam44.......u said ur boys are dissapointed that there is no hoops court?????....we sailed on the enchantment in 07 and there was a hoops court. Now it was not the full size court like the one on the navigator ...it is a half size one...but definitely did the job....my boys were out there all the time!!! :)

You may have just saved this thread from ourselves. What else might we want to know about Enchantment, you veterans? We'll take anything!

CLQ, until you posted I didn't even know there WAS any kind of cafe above us at the spa... in fact last night I just switched our D-1 on deck 8 for a JS aft on deck 8...only $180 more for the 3 of us how could I pass that up!!!:D

It's kind of a mystery. About the only thing I've ever seen labled on an RCI deck plan that had no real name. BV tells me it's a juice bar type deal that supplements the Spa and might keep limited hours. That's about all I know. Doesn't seem to be a noise problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived