Piano in Library

Jancruz

Here is the answer to the question from Azamara:

I owe you an answer on the pianos in the library on Azamara. On Quest, we do not have a piano in the library, and on Journey, we do. When we took over the ships, the JR had one additional piano that we left in the Library. That was not the case on Quest.

Also their are loads of new books in the library!

Thanks!!

Jancruz1

Hello...

I hope that Quest is not feeling the need to put a piano in their library as well.

I can't think of anyplace where a piano is less necessary than a library where guests go to read quietly.

I'm also very glad to hear that Azamara has taken a serious look at their libraries and actually filled them with books. The library situation was really the only glaring problem we found when on the Quest in February. No books and 1/2 of the room devoted to games, meets, etc., leaving very little peace and quiet. It's still a beautiful room and there are many who enjoy it as a quiet sanctuary.

murphysmum;)

Hello...

I hope that Quest is not feeling the need to put a piano in their library as well.

I can't think of anyplace where a piano is less necessary than a library where guests go to read quietly.

I'm also very glad to hear that Azamara has taken a serious look at their libraries and actually filled them with books. The library situation was really the only glaring problem we found when on the Quest in February. No books and 1/2 of the room devoted to games, meets, etc., leaving very little peace and quiet. It's still a beautiful room and there are many who enjoy it as a quiet sanctuary.

murphysmum;)

Im sure they wont spend the money to buy another piano..LOL

Jancruz1

There was a piano in the library during our January sailing. A pianist played a couple of times a day which seemed inappropriate for a library environment.

I completely agree

Jancruz1

Archived