Freedom Dining Question

stive1

We will be sailing on the Freedom and I was curious if the Buffet is available for dinner. There are some nights we just don't feel like getting dressed up for dinner and it is nice to go to the buffet instead. Any feedback if it is open for dinner and any information about the food would be appreciated. Thanks.

We will be sailing on the Freedom and I was curious if the Buffet is available for dinner. There are some nights we just don't feel like getting dressed up for dinner and it is nice to go to the buffet instead. Any feedback if it is open for dinner and any information about the food would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello,

We cruised the Med. on the Freedom in May. The Buffet on the Lido was open every night for dinner. We had dinner every night in the dining room. The comments I heard was that the Buffet was better at lunch than dinner.

Buffet on Lido is open for dinner, as for dressing up, you can now wear shorts to dinner on the casual nights.

Fred

Buffet on Lido is open for dinner, as for dressing up, you can now wear shorts to dinner on the casual nights.

Fred

I still think this one of the best changes they can make. As long as people dont abuse it showing up in daisy dukes or sweat shorts!!! Cargo shorts and a polo are just fine for the casual nights!!

Wow....I have not heard about the change on casual nights to allow shorts. That is a great change. So outside of the formal nights are each of the other nights classified as "casual"? We have been sailing Princess for the past several cruises and this will be our first time back on Carnival in nearly 4 years. In the past we have given up some quality on the food side to eat at the buffet but liked the trade off of being in shorts and flip flops. Thanks for the info.

Wow....I have not heard about the change on casual nights to allow shorts. That is a great change. So outside of the formal nights are each of the other nights classified as "casual"? We have been sailing Princess for the past several cruises and this will be our first time back on Carnival in nearly 4 years. In the past we have given up some quality on the food side to eat at the buffet but liked the trade off of being in shorts and flip flops. Thanks for the info.

Well, it's not so casual that you should go in beach type clothes. I wore capris and a pair of sandals on those nights. My hu. wore a casual ss shirt and pants.(Dockers)

Archived