AHHH Where did my reservations go!

So I checked the RCCL website and my reservations have disappeared. POOF Gone! Anyone else having this problem today?

That happens from time to time...it will come back...sooner or later!

BILL

I've been trying too, and I get a message that they are not currently able to access my reservations, try again later. They sure seem to have a lot of problems with their website!

Was having this exact problem when using my computer (the one I made the reservations from). Finally got on using DW’s computer and everything was there. Went back to mine and still nothing. Restarting my computer didn’t help. Finally after clearing history, cookies … it started showing me the reservation again.

Phew! Guess I can stop hyperventilating now!! This has never happened to me before so I thought just because I was exploring cheaper room options last week that I inadvertantly cancelled our cruise! I've been trying to figure out how to break the news to DH! :eek:

Sometimes you need to delete your temporary internet files and cookies. Sometimes you need to restart your computer and start the process over again. Normally when you delete your temp files and cookies then restart you should be able to log on and access your reservation. Hope this helps.

Yes, mine too are gone.

So it my Crown and Anchor Status.

I am hoping that this is the final stage of getting this new computer system going.

I am Diamond Plus, but it has "Gold" next to the amount of cruise credits I have. Problems, problems, and more problems.

Mine aren't back either...........both of them disappeared last night. The site won't even let me start a reservation or put anything on hold........

Eric,

I did shut down, cleared temp files, cleared history, etc. and nothing worked. Actually I did that a few times today!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem............

My reservation is not available, status shows as platinum which is correct but cruise credits show as zero. Very weird how some parts are correct, some are wrong and some are not accessible. Maybe instead of a fuel surcharge they should have an IT surcharge:confused: . By the way in case RCCL reads this I am kidding--no more surcharges please. Jim

Hi all

After reading the start of this thread I decided to check out my reservation and it was OK until I tried to access the different options in the 'Countdown to Cruise' section. It was so slow and wouldn't respond on the payments tab (needed to see how much balcony discount had been applied in GBP£ as it was quoted to me in US$), nor the Cruise Enhancements or Cruise Details tabs.

I closed down the RCI web site and logged in again, then I got the message like others on here that they couldn't access my reservations and try again later. So I logged off RCI, cleared my temporary internet files, cookies & history and tried again - same message.

I tried my partners PC and got the message that the reservation was being modified. mmm, as I had not made any changes this implied to me that the reservation was 'locked' in the database and as we say in the UK, it had got 'it's knickers in a knot'. Either that or RCI were upgrading us, not much chance of that I thought.

So, I tried again this morning after rebooting my PC, still no luck, but just tried now and I can access the reservation again, no change from before, and I can now see our discount of $200 converts to £112. No upgraded stateroom though - I live in hope.

As I'm in the computer industry, it is common for database records to get 'locked' and they sometimes are set to 'unlock' after a period of inactivity, so hopefully yours are back now too.

Archived