Hair shops in Southwest Miami?

I need to find a beauty shop in or near Coconut Grove/Coral Cables that would be willing to open early on a Saturday morning. The cruise lines wants the bride to be onboard the ship by 10:30 a.m.

The bride simply needs a wash, set, simple style (no up-dos), and a couple flowers in the hair. Hair length is below shoulders and to the bra line.

Anyone have any recommendations or know of any reasonably priced hair salons in the area?

To tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure what the bride wants. From what her mother told me, the bride doesn't want an up-do, though she wants it be more than what the she can do with rollers on her own.

I live in South Florida, but don't know any hair salons I can give you, since I live south of there.

I would check the yellow pages online and call a few salons. You probably will have to get someone who will do it for an extra fee. You would have to speak to the owners of the salons.

I know there are many salons in this area. Hopefully, you will find one.

Also, try calling some of the bridal salons in this area, maybe they can recommend someone as well.

Won't the ship take care of your hair for you?

Hope this helps.

Archived