Voyager question

Hi all,

Am planning on taking my first cruise next year with my partner, our daughter who will be two and my mum. Ive found a good price for a cruise on voyager and the timing suits us, what i am wondering is will it be ok with a two year old. I know the pool isnt a splash pool so seeing as she wont be potty trained she wont be allowed in but in general is the ship child friendly? We've looked at the other pool with splash pools but none suit us time / location / price wise as much as this one.

Any advice much appreciated, thanks. :)

thanks for the replies guys, its so hard knowing what to book it being our first time. Firefly the pics are great, are they just for kids who are potty trained though? dont think our daughter will be at that stage.

thanks again.

thanks for the replies guys, its so hard knowing what to book it being our first time. Firefly the pics are great, are they just for kids who are potty trained though? dont think our daughter will be at that stage.

thanks again.

The pools were actually empty 80% of the time. I guess the children were mostly in the main pool. Some people never even found this area.

I believe its for only potty trained, only Freedom class says for unpotty trained. But you will probably have these little pools to yourself judging by my cruise. There are lots of sports areas and most toddlers were in the Children's programs during the day. I do understand they wouldnt change diapers on RCL in the children's programs.

Maybe a miracle will happen and your little one will be potty trained.

No im happy enough to keep her with us and not be in the kids programmes so once she would maybe to able to 'sneak' into a quiet pool i would be happy.

Thanks a million for the replies and photos, it looks great. :)

Archived