Number of Carnival Cruises

We have completed 21-cruises overall with the last 6 on Carnival Liners. We have 4 more Carnival cruises booked (1 more this year and 3 next year). We will celebrate our 25th overall cruise and 10th (Platinum) with Carnival on November 12, 2009 (an 8-day southern caribbean sailing). :)

Best count is 61 on Carnival. First was on the Mardi Gras back in 1977.

Total over those 30 years 200+ on just about everything that floats from river barges to freighters, old and now defunct cruise lines, RCCL, HAL, Princess. Just about every sea, river and canal.

I still get that incredible, awesome thrill when I first spot "my" ship waiting for me to board. 2 this year on Carnival - 2 more coming up, Destiny in October and Triumph in December.

I live and breathe to cruise....

Total of 14 - 9 Carnival 3 Princess 2 RCCL - Have #10 with Carnival next month on Freedom in Med. and #4 with Princess booked for December in Carribean. Great vacations!!! Can't wait!!!

Just curious, how many carnival cruises have you cruise lovers been on? I've been on two and they were the best vacations I've ever been on, by far.

In the context of a CC thread, talking about how many cruises one has been on is interesting. But one thing I hate when I go on cruises is being asked "How many cruises have you been on?" I really hate answering that question because to me it really doesn't matter. There is no status attached to the number of cruises a person has been on. I'm more interested in finding out where some one is from and how they are enjoying the cruise they are presently on. I frequently answer the question of "How many" with "a few" or "not enough". Three times in the past week while talking to friends in normal conversation, without mentioning vacations or cruises, I was asked "So, when's your next cruise?" It just makes me uncomfortable.

Some of us are a little older, some of us live closer to the ports, some of us are in position to go more frequently than others. For me, it is living an hour away from the port. And of course, many of us look for good deals

by booking early.

There's an elderly man who frequently is on the the Fantasy. He is in his 90's and he is known by the Fantasy staff as "Old Man Wiggle". He has been on cruises so many times that the cruise directors know him personally. I think he has been on 125 cruises. I'd just like to live as long as him and be able to be that active.

Bottom line is that we have something in common - we enjoy cruising. It doesn't matter if you have a red and white sail and sign card, a golden one or a platinum one. We share an interest in travel and in cruising.

Number of cruises? Not enough.

I haven't been on Carnival ...yet...1 DAY TO GO:D !!!!!!:D I have been on one RCI and I have another Carnival booked for November. I can't wait to be able to say 6, 12, 15, 50.:)

Archived