Weather first 2 weeks of September on Danube

Robyn France

Greetings--r we liable to have very warm weather for the first 2 weeks of September on the Danube --Prague river cruise? I am planning to pack in layers but wondering if I should bring more capris than long pants. Thanks so much for your tips on this board.

Try weather.com for info on any places around the world. You can get 10 day forecasts, monthly, and there is also a link to historic averages and records. Just type in the city you are interested in.

Also, know that past experiences have limited relevance to your particular time. I would be looking at the 10 day forecast in the days immediately before you leave - THEN finalize your packing choices.

Greetings--r we liable to have very warm weather for the first 2 weeks of September on the Danube --Prague river cruise? I am planning to pack in layers but wondering if I should bring more capris than long pants. Thanks so much for your tips on this board.

No one can tell you what the weather will be like in early September, could be good, bad or indifferent. In August 2002 we had the worst Danube floods in 60 years, a year later (if them I remember correctly) we had the longest and hottest summer since records began. Three weeks ago we had 92° F last weekend we had 50°F.

You have chosen the most appropriate approach "layers", check the long term weather forecaste (10 days) a day or two before you leave.

Have a great cruise.

Ron

Archived