Inspiration on the Travel Channel

jaw5293

Read where the Carnival Inspiration is to be shown on a new Travel Channel segment this Thursday, June 19th. Not sure of time so check your local listings. I'd seen some reviews earlier this year where CC members were on a cruise with Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel who was onboard to film a show. Think it will be repeated like at 2 am or so on Friday morning too. Since I'm scheduled to be on the Inspiration in September I'm looking forward to the show.

Jane

Read where the Carnival Inspiration is to be shown on a new Travel Channel segment this Thursday, June 19th. Not sure of time so check your local listings. I'd seen some reviews earlier this year where CC members were on a cruise with Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel who was onboard to film a show. Think it will be repeated like at 2 am or so on Friday morning too. Since I'm scheduled to be on the Inspiration in September I'm looking forward to the show.

Jane

It airs at 10 PM Eastern. You can also catch it at 2 AM Eastern on the 20th, and June 26th at 11 AM Eastern.

Should be a great show. The Inspiration is a wonderful ship.

I've been waiting for Samatha to do a new cruise ship show. I was getting tired of the same old reruns. I thrilled that it will be a show about a Carnival ship and even more thrilled that it is about the Inspiration. She was my first Carnival ship and the reason we became Carnival Cruisers.

Archived