Spa Question...

I can't speak for RCCL but I can speak for their sister company, Celebrity. It's a whopping $50! OUT OF CONTROL if you ask me. I would love to get my hair blow dried or put up for formal nights but I never do because the prices are completely out of line and always have been! It's a shame because I think if they would lower the prices they would do much more business. However, my travel agent says that they don't because there's always someone willing to pay their exorbitant (sp?) prices. Tell your daughters to practice putting each other's hair up if they can! good luck

It was $50 two years ago on Celebrity's Galaxy. I didn't mind paying the $50, but the updo was horrible. The stylist did not curl my hair with a curling iron, but instead twisted my hair around her finger and pinned it. My whole head was a mass of frizzy curls. When I pointed it out, she covered my hair in an inch of hairspray. It was hard and shiny by the time she was done. It was simply the worst updo I have ever had. I cancelled my appointment for the next formal night and wore my hair down instead.

I have the price lists for the spa scanned with the compasses from my last cruise (look at my signature). I believe the price started at $65 for an updo but it depended on the length of your hair. I know it was $35 for me to get just a shampoo and blow dry - and I have short hair.

Archived