anyone have a recipe for the de chevre pizza

bamn

What is the creamy white sauce they use? I took my first cruise this march and now I can't stop thinking about that pizza! I am thinking I would like to add some bellas to it as well. THanksfor any help ~:)

What is the creamy white sauce they use? I took my first cruise this march and now I can't stop thinking about that pizza! I am thinking I would like to add some bellas to it as well. THanksfor any help ~:)
On the menu it's listed as.....

Roasted garlic

Mushrooms sauvage

Goat cheese

On the menu it's listed as.....

Roasted garlic

Mushrooms sauvage

Goat cheese

I just did a Yahoo search and there are about 20 recipes just on the first page. Just type in de chevre pizza. From what I gathered the sauce seems to be the goat cheese and olive oil. Chevre is goat cheese and most of them recommend buying in in herbed olive oil for making the pizza.....;)

Now I'm hungry......

Thanks - I really thought there was some kind of creamy sauce.:o I will try and see if I can make it. If it turns out even half as good I am pretty sure I will be satisfied.:D

Thanks - I really thought there was some kind of creamy sauce.:o I will try and see if I can make it. If it turns out even half as good I am pretty sure I will be satisfied.:D
To make it quick and easy Carnival might make it in advance kind of like a Primavera suace and then just ladel it on......;)

• 3 years later...

Just returned from a celebrity cruise, am looking for the recipe for their pizza crust. bought their new cookbook which is great but no pizza recipe. anyone know how they make such a light crispy crust? thanks, linda

Archived