Food Pics Please!

Surbie

we've been eating salad and lean chicken for weeks trying to drop a few lbs. before our cruise... but i can tell by looking at these pics that i need to drop more than just a few lbs!

we've been eating salad and lean chicken for weeks trying to drop a few lbs. before our cruise... but i can tell by looking at these pics that i need to drop more than just a few lbs!

I've been living on lean cuisines for 2 months, I can't wat to eat real food again.

I lost 22 lbs. Prob gain it all back by the looks of that food.

• 1 month later...

These look great, but I don;t know if I am really hungry or what, but I swear the portions look small. I will have to order 2 of some of them, and I'm not that HUGE! LOL!

I must say I never gain weight on trips and eat alot while on them, cruises included. I think I walk so much and keep so active that I don't gain. don't lose either though.;)

Okay JoeDog you need to come back in here and give descriptions of each of these pics so that I can know what to order next month everything looks absolutely delicious :D

We were on our first cruise on the Conquest out of Galveston from July 13-20 and had a great time. Here are some food pics from our trip:

L_133.jpg

L_136.jpg

L_137.jpg

L_138.jpg

L_141.jpg

• 6 months later...

Complete Newbie here...just been looking around the boards...planning a Carnival cruise for Sept 2009. I have loved looking at the food pics and wondering....do you know what the menu is ahead of time before dinner? For example id hate to pay extra do the supper club and miss something I love like seafood (lobster!) in the reg dining room

Archived