Onboard Anniversary Celebration

dbhome

When I booked our cruise on the Diamond Princess, my TA asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. We are. We are taking this cruise to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary -which is actually a week and a half after we get home. I just looked at our cruise personalizer and it says that we celebrate our anniversary the first formal night. We have anytime dining. Will anything special happen? Should I set up something? Suggestions?

When I booked our cruise on the Diamond Princess, my TA asked if we were celebrating a special occasion. We are. We are taking this cruise to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary -which is actually a week and a half after we get home. I just looked at our cruise personalizer and it says that we celebrate our anniversary the first formal night. We have anytime dining. Will anything special happen? Should I set up something? Suggestions?

You can arrange for your celebration to occur on any evening in the personalizer. You will get balloons on your door and a certificate for a small, special cake to be served at dinner.

Make sure you join the Roll Call for your Cruise and you can always arrange a little informal Cocktail party with your Roll Call members.

We celebrated our 25th on the Tahitian Princess in April and the Roll Call group actually through us a wonderful party in one of the members cabins ( had a suite which was sweet!) There were 16 of us from the Roll Call there. It really was the start of a wonderful evening.

Archived