How soon to fill out E-Docs

sixy-six

How far out should you fill out you E-Docs on Carnival? I know I sitll have 5 months to go But I hate wating to the last minute to get things done. When the time comes I want to be able to get to the airport and the ship as fast and painless as I can get there.

You can fill out the Funpass (not edocs) as soon as you have all the information that is required (flights and such).

Thank you. I booked the flight threw Carnival. Not sure when I well get that infromation, other than I know the city it will leave from.

How far out should you fill out you E-Docs on Carnival? I know I sitll have 5 months to go But I hate wating to the last minute to get things done. When the time comes I want to be able to get to the airport and the ship as fast and painless as I can get there.

I have filled out my edocs for my upcoming B2B cruises Nov 30-12/13. I would go ahead and do it...but I am anal like that...I have to know it is done already! I have even printed out my luggage tags, ect. I know what cabin we are in for both cruises. You must be paid in full to do edocs.

I have filled out my edocs for my upcoming B2B cruises Nov 30-12/13. I would go ahead and do it...but I am anal like that...I have to know it is done already! I have even printed out my luggage tags, ect. I know what cabin we are in for both cruises. You must be paid in full to do edocs.

Thanks, I am paid on full, thats why I was wonder about when would be a good time to fill them out and print them. I know the cabin number already. I just hope I like it never been that far forward befor. the DW luck I have not started to pack the luggage yet.... OK I just in a hurry to get there now:D

Thank you. I booked the flight threw Carnival. Not sure when I well get that infromation, other than I know the city it will leave from.

If you booked the flights through Carnival you aren't required to fill that section in.;)

HOLD UP???? oh no, I am only 73 days away and it STILL will not let me see my edocs. I have paid in full and have been able to see what room they put me in. But no edocs. I did book on a different site than carnival.com. Is that what is holding my edocs up?

HOLD UP???? oh no, I am only 73 days away and it STILL will not let me see my edocs. I have paid in full and have been able to see what room they put me in. But no edocs. I did book on a different site than carnival.com. Is that what is holding my edocs up?

If you are paid in full then go to https://mydocuments.carnival.com/ and fill in the booking info, they should pop right up.

Remember you HAVE to use Internet Explorer and not another type of browser.

Archived