Pictures of the Queen Victoria

bobnatt

Please go to this website to see pictures of the Queen Victoria that I took on the June 10th Norway cruise. These pictures are best viewed in conjunction with reading my earlier thread with my review of the ship as some of the pictures may not make sense unless you see my review comments.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oxg3593.c1s08j8r&x=0&y=-g4v7kw&localeid=en_US

Please note you do not have to sign in or give your email address to view the pictures. just click on "View Slideshow" to see them.

Thank you for sharing your photos. The ship really looks beautiful. I have also enjoyed your reviews. I know there seem to be several flaws, and she is by no means perfection, but on the whole she seems to have a lot going for her :) .

Great photos! I was on your cruise. Do you have other pictures of the trip that you could post?

Those were my best ship photos but i have tons of shore excursion photos including amazing photos of the bird boat trip and the glacier hike. Do you have anything specific in mind?

Thanks Bobnatt, really enjoyed the exceptionally well taken photos.

We're going, over a year to go alas, but even more excited now.

Can see myself in Churchills......

Thanks again

Manney

I would love to see your bird pictures and glacier hike pictures. We were on the 8:30 bird excursion and did the hike to the glacier from Olden. We also took the all day guided mountain hike, which was great, if a bit tiring. We have a little Canon Elf digital camera, which really did not capture the majesty of the surroundings. I also have an account at Kodak Gallery, so could make copies. I will try to upload my pictures in the next few days.

I would love to see your bird pictures and glacier hike pictures. We were on the 8:30 bird excursion and did the hike to the glacier from Olden. We also took the all day guided mountain hike, which was great, if a bit tiring. We have a little Canon Elf digital camera, which really did not capture the majesty of the surroundings. I also have an account at Kodak Gallery, so could make copies. I will try to upload my pictures in the next few days.

We were also on the 8:30 bird watching and the Olden Glacier hike. Let me work on putting those pictures on kodak gallery and i will put the link here in a few days.

Many thanks. We were the family with the eleven-year old girl. My review is posted under Member reviews.

I remember you folks. You will see my wife's picture in the photos. I was the really big guy. I am uploading the North ape bird watching photos right now.

Please go to this website to see pictures of the Queen Victoria that I took on the June 10th Norway cruise. These pictures are best viewed in conjunction with reading my earlier thread with my review of the ship as some of the pictures may not make sense unless you see my review comments.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oxg3593.c1s08j8r&x=0&y=-g4v7kw&localeid=en_US

Please note you do not have to sign in or give your email address to view the pictures. just click on "View Slideshow" to see them.

Very nice - thanks for sharing.

this is the link to the Olden and North Cape photos. These are raw, unedited and untitled. There are a lot of pictures so please be patient as you go through them.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oxg3593.9q8ox3zf&x=0&y=tiuj2k&localeid=en_US

• 4 weeks later...

Archived