Available Cabins

ron317

Is there anyway to find out what cabins are available? The Princess and other Web sites seem to all list a maximun of six cabins in each category. It would be nice to know what else is available.

Thanks

Is there anyway to find out what cabins are available? The Princess and other Web sites seem to all list a maximun of six cabins in each category. It would be nice to know what else is available.

Thanks

Today I was checking for another cruise availibility and pricing for a 2nd cruise for my sabbatical. For kicks, checked to see how full my current cruise was and found that at of one of the sites I use ( an airlines web site that also offers cruise packages ) you can drill down to a ship, cruise, stateroom class in the booking process to select a specific cabin. THe process selection comes up showing deck plan and avaliable rooms in that class for all the dekcs. If a level is sold out you can see the upgraded level space and all the available rooms. I'm not clear if those are the only rooms but I played around for a couple cruises and levels and found anywhere from 0 to 10 rooms for a given deck/class all over the ship, pretty neat.

The bad news is my upcoming cruise looks pretty full. So much for expecting another upgrade :mad:

I am not sure you can get an accurate list of available cabins. Some may be reserved by a travel agency, but not yet sold. To the cruise line and most agents, these cabins appear to be unavailable. Plus there are guarentees. They are people who are booked by not assigned a specific cabin.

Today I was checking for another cruise availibility and pricing for a 2nd cruise for my sabbatical. For kicks, checked to see how full my current cruise was and found that at of one of the sites I use ( an airlines web site that also offers cruise packages ) you can drill down to a ship, cruise, stateroom class in the booking process to select a specific cabin. THe process selection comes up showing deck plan and avaliable rooms in that class for all the dekcs. If a level is sold out you can see the upgraded level space and all the available rooms. I'm not clear if those are the only rooms but I played around for a couple cruises and levels and found anywhere from 0 to 10 rooms for a given deck/class all over the ship, pretty neat.

The bad news is my upcoming cruise looks pretty full. So much for expecting another upgrade :mad:

can u email me the site? seh123@gmail.com thanks!:D

Please remember that it is against the board rules to post your e-mail address and ask someone to e-mail you TA information.

sorry, I guess i misunderstood all the rules, i thought you couldnt post the name of TA, didnt know you couldnt ask for it privately? :confused:

While ta's can reserve group space by category, the cabin assignments are not made untill you have an actual booking,,,,,no the best cabins are not reserved by specific ta's. Also, because you cannot change both original passengers on a booking a ta cannot hold a cabin under a false name and then change it to the real passengers without canelling the booking...as to the number of cabins showing as 6, it will always show you what the system considers the best 6 first and so forth.

Please remember that it is against the board rules to post your e-mail address and ask someone to e-mail you TA information.

Yes, the cruise police are everywhere they want to make sure we don't share the good deals out there and the big CC advetisers get some business

Archived