Anyone recieve thier docs for November sailings?

BabySam99

We're part of a group on the Majesty 11/15 sailing. No docs yet, but it's prolly a GTY. I'm afraid they'll arrive while we're on our Zuiderdam 11/6 cruise and I won't be able to follow up. Guess I'll just do the online thing and show up at the dock and pray.

I booked through Expedia and got my tickets for my 11/13/2004 cruise on Grandeur of the seas today (10/15/2004). Four weeks in advance.

Kari thats encouraging <sp> Did you recieve them in the mail or e-docs? I cant wait!!! Thanks for the info everyone. :)

Cruisequick uses electronic docs. I got mine Monday 10/17 for my 11/27 Voyager cruise.

Cruisequick sends an e-mail with the address for the e-docs on the RCCL site. Once you are in RCCL click on e-docs and it opens an Adobe file that contains your e-docs.

We were told we would get edocs for our Nov. 8th Monarch. Nothing yet.

This is the latest we've ever received docs - but the 1st time for edocs so don't know what the usual is. I'm getting somewhat edgy - my DH says no problem. Guess I'll leave the particulars up to him.

Archived