Mini-Suite on Emerald, midship Balcony on Aloha, or Aft Balcony on Caribe?

triplefigs

We are sailing the Crown for an Eastern itenerary next March. Which one would you pick and why? Is the minisuite worth the extra money? It's just me and DH, and we've never cruised before. Just trying to pick a good stateroom and save some money for on the ship!

We are sailing the Crown for an Eastern itenerary next March. Which one would you pick and why? Is the minisuite worth the extra money? It's just me and DH, and we've never cruised before. Just trying to pick a good stateroom and save some money for on the ship!

There are good points to each of those cabins, the Emerald mini gives to more space (inside and out) , a bathroom with a tub and a totally covered balcony.

The Baja location is mid ship and quite stable. The Caribe aft balcony is larger and gives you a wonderful view of the Ships wake and is more private.

So really depends on you needs. We love the Emerald mini's. but for 2 of you to save a bit a bacony is great.

No matter what cabin you choose, have a wonderful trip!

Bev,Thanks for the info. I was looking at the pics you posted on my other thread. How much shade do the Caribe balcony rooms get? Can you sit in the shady part? DH and I would not want to sit in the sun all the time. We are looking at C701. Would that be good?

Mini on Emerald deck, quiet/private.

Then C-753. :)

I'm going to take the opposite position: choose the balcony cabin on Aloha Deck. Unless the price difference between the regular cabin and the minisuite is really minor, I'd rather have the extra money to spend onboard than have extra space in the cabin since one spends so little time in one's cabin anyway, and it's not like you get any wow perks with just a minisuite. Especially on your first cruise, you'll probably want to spend more time out and about on the public decks enjoying the ship than cooped up on your own balcony. That's my $.02!

I'm going to take the opposite position: choose the balcony cabin on Aloha Deck. Unless the price difference between the regular cabin and the minisuite is really minor, I'd rather have the extra money to spend onboard than have extra space in the cabin since one spends so little time in one's cabin anyway, and it's not like you get any wow perks with just a minisuite. Especially on your first cruise, you'll probably want to spend more time out and about on the public decks enjoying the ship than cooped up on your own balcony. That's my $.02!

That would be my $.02 too:D

We spend very little time in the cabin:D

You will love the eastern route - love those sea days;)

Archived