Changing Passenger

bby31288

I called Carnival and gave our booking number so I could change the ticket to reflect my first name instead of middle (which I go by) to ensure it matched my DL. Due to timing, I was fortunate there was no charge for re-ticketing, but I'm not sure what that timeline is. It was an easy process though, so GL!

Thanks! I will do that today. A friend of my daughters is not able to come so we need to bring someone else. But unfortunately I have to purchase new airfare. Because airfare is not transferable.

When we had to change the name of one of our passngers due to a last minute cancellation, Carnival charged us $50 to make the name change. At the time, our TA cautioned us that the change should be made as soon as we knew for sure because the cruise lines must release their manifests to immigration officials prior to sailing...and she said sometimes if the ship is already sold out, they will go ahead and release the list to immigration early....Once it is in Immigrations hands, no changes can be made....at least that was my understanding.

On the other hand, when we had to change a name due to a simple typo, there was no charge by Carnival.

Archived