Has anyone ever experienced this?

Wow- lots of different interesting info. We booked these cabins last July and at the time the CVP informed me that we could book the kids in their own room since they would be across the hall. I didn't even ask as I assumed we would have to be booked 1 adult per room. He definitely volunteered that info so I went with it.

Update*** We are now booked into a Grand Suite ( One bathroom but I'm sure we will survive.) Somehow, we even have money coming back to us:) . Once again, RCI, was very nice- but I have learned that in the future I specify "No Changes".

Bathtub instead of shower - shower together! ;)

Two sinks in the GS bathroom............more dual usage.

:)

The interesting thing is that I called RCI back the next day and asked a random agent what "RCI's policy" was on upgrades (not her policy, but the company's policy) if I asked to be put on a waitlist. The woman told me that RCI would NEVER change your room without contacting you first because not everyone wants the upgrade being offered...

We are on the same cruise as Keacat. Actually 3 couples, 2 diamond and 1 gold. We booked our cabins as soon as we could and had 3 bump balconies on deck 8. About a month ago I was checking my reservation and found I was moved to Deck 10, Junior Suite. Had the two couples check and they got the same thing. We are certainly not complaining but Royal Caribbean did not check with any of us to see if we wanted the upgrade. We weren't on a waitlist but still no one asked if we wanted it.

Good going Keacat

Archived