excursions in broucher but not on-line

mattR

The HAL broucher has a non cert scuba in St. Thomas but the on-line bookings dosn't post it? I wanted to see what times they run this excursion. Also want to do the stingray thing should we book in Nassau or HMC? Will be cruiseing the Zudierdam Dec 11th. I noticed some one had posted combined excertion rates for HMC (bannana boat/snorkel/ect) where do I find these?

Dont know much to help you but we were told by HAL that if it's not on their website then its not available for a ship excursionfor that cruise, so maybe call your TA and see if she can find out who it is offering this excursion and book thru them directly. We did stingray in Nassau, it was ok but I wont go back and do it there again, HMC is new so you may be the first to try it out there! Sometimes on the ship they will offer more excursions than what is on the website, like combo's and if you already have something book they will let you trade or change excursions not charge unless it costs more. Hope this helps, others will know more I'm sure :)

Have a great time! :)

What Ziggy says is correct, however i have found that all shorex don't appear at the same time. Sometimes they're put up later. Keep watching as it gets closer to your cruise. generally if it's not even listed online it may not be available. Do you have your cruise docs yet? The shorex booklet include with final docs is pretty accurate. I've even seen price changes occur when the docs arrive.

If you have an earlier brochure, say a year or 6-9 months old, believe the website.

GN

I've got mine as early as 7 weeks before and as late as 2 weeks before. Lately, with our new TA, they come fairly early. You could try shore trips or cruiseconcierge.com, you can usually get by far cheaper by going through private companies.

GN

In our experience, certain excursions we found in the brochure but not online were available for booking once we got onboard. I have no idea why they weren't available for advance online booking or how often this happens, but it means you may be pleasantly surprised to find what you want once you are onboard. Good luck, and have a great cruise.

Archived