Experienced airline passengers ??

Sea and Me

All of your experienced airline passengers. It seems AA changed our flights. Leaving is okay just 30 minutes later in schedule. Coming home instead of 3pm out of LGA its 5pm. I wasn't thrilled with 3pm and I'm really not with 5pm. I can't see waiting all that time in LGA for a flight home. Question is what are my options here??? Booked air with TA and she probably isn't aware of changes yet.

HELP!!!!!!!

Have you checked Americans schedule? Do they have an earlier flight that you could take? If so, call them. If not, call your TA and see if you can switch to another airline with a better filight. It can't hurt to ask.

All of your experienced airline passengers. It seems AA changed our flights. Leaving is okay just 30 minutes later in schedule. Coming home instead of 3pm out of LGA its 5pm. I wasn't thrilled with 3pm and I'm really not with 5pm. I can't see waiting all that time in LGA for a flight home. Question is what are my options here??? Booked air with TA and she probably isn't aware of changes yet.

HELP!!!!!!!

I would just leave it as is because most likely it will change again. My sister's flight was at 2 from LGA, was delayed until 5. Worried they would miss their connection in Dulles, that flight was delayed. Then that flight was CANCELLED and they had to get a hotel for the night because their next flight was not until 4pm the next day. They got home in Alabama at 7pm the night after they disembarked the CB in Brooklyn. :(

This is just a suggestion but go over to Cruise air forum. There are some really good flying experts over there and lately because of all of the flight changing etc. I have been spending a lot of time over there. There are some people who are very knowledgable about flights, airlines, etc.

marilyn

Thanks for your help. I read the wrong flight number. We are okay at this moment in time. It has us leaving only 5 minutes later!! Of course it can change, will just keep checking. Thanks again.

Carol

Thanks for your help. I read the wrong flight number. We are okay at this moment in time. It has us leaving only 5 minutes later!! Of course it can change, will just keep checking. Thanks again.

Carol

Hi Carol, Last March I was sailing the Grand in a Western Caribbean. USAirways changed my return flight days before. Thank goodness I checked my flights while on the ship! I could no longer take my post-trip Fort Everglades tour. I was due to fly out at 5pm, and was changed to 11, and they rerouted me through Charolette, and my previous flight was FLL to Pheonix. If I had 'faith' with the airlines during my week of cruising, I would have been one gal on a missed flight.

Carol

Keep checking your flights as the weeks go by; as all major airlines adjust their schedules at least quarterly for various reasons. If they change and it creates a hardship most will work with you to find flights that work.

Mike:)

As the others have said, keep checking your flights. All of the airlines are changing or cancelling flights so the first thing to do is to double-check to see if your original flight is still leaving, in which case you would have an argument to put you back on that flight. Chances are that your flight time has just plain changed due to equipment scheduling and there isn't much you can do, particularly if your flight is within a month or two.

Generally if a schedule change requires you to arrive or depart 90 minutes earlier or later, you can cancel with no fee. However, with all the fares going up plus surcharges, this may not be a good option. The airline will work with you, particularly if you have any FF status, to get you a better connection. This includes rerouting.

Archived