Dining Room Entertainment on Mariner Eastern?

We're trying to decide between nights 6 and 7 to skip the dining room and go to Portofino but don't want to miss anything really fun. Do the waiters do anything special on either of the last two nights in the main dining room? I realize there's no more Baked Alaska parades! Our only other choice would be night 3 but I gather the Mystery Dinner takes over Portofino and there are no regular reservations that night. Thanks! I'm getting hungry already.

Not sure what they do now, but last November on the Mariner, there was no dining room entertainment with singing, flag waving like on Carnival. They did have the parade of chefs and wait staff march thru the dining room but don't remember which night.

Not sure what they do now, but last November on the Mariner, there was no dining room entertainment with singing, flag waving like on Carnival. They did have the parade of chefs and wait staff march thru the dining room but don't remember which night.

Just off Mariner eastern. Tuesday night was Italian night, and the waiters paraded around the dining room then gathered on the stairs and sang for us. Friday night, second formal night (first was on Monday), they had a parade of all the chefs.

Archived