Penthouse A suites - Navigator

Having miserably failed at getting information on Navigator suites, :o , (probably few people book them because of the fairly poor location under the pool), So, I'll try to learn if people have stayed in Penthouse A suites on Deck 11 on the Navagator. Does the noise from the pool on Deck 10 carry up into these suites on Deck 11? If so, do you hear it only when you're on your balcony or do you hear it when you are in your suite with the doors closed?

We are booked in Navigator suite 1125 on Deck 11 -- the rest of the suites on Deck 11 are Penthouse A. I'm trying to make this a very special birthday cruise and hope it's worth the higher cost for the larger space. We love the Navigator -- the occasional vibration, stabilizers less effective than the other ships. . . there is just something about her;)

Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

We have just returned from a wonderful cruise on the Navigator. We were in Suite 1121 and never heard any noise from the pool (or anywhere else) while in our suite. We spent many lovely afternoons on our balcony (when the pool area was too crowded) and never heard noise from the pool area. Enjoy your special celebration.

We have just returned from a wonderful cruise on the Navigator. We were in Suite 1121 and never heard any noise from the pool (or anywhere else) while in our suite. We spent many lovely afternoons on our balcony (when the pool area was too crowded) and never heard noise from the pool area. Enjoy your special celebration.

Travelcat2 -

I'm trying to make this a very special birthday cruise and hope it's worth the higher cost for the larger space.

You mention higher cost for larger space, on Navigator, the PH suites are the same size as the standard suites, they are not larger, just on higher decks and of course you do get Butler service. To get a larger cabin, you have to book a Navigator suite or higher. Just FYI.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise and special birthday.

Travelcat2 -

I'm trying to make this a very special birthday cruise and hope it's worth the higher cost for the larger space.

You mention higher cost for larger space, on Navigator, the PH suites are the same size as the standard suites, they are not larger, just on higher decks and of course you do get Butler service. To get a larger cabin, you have to book a Navigator suite or higher. Just FYI.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise and special birthday.

Thanks -- we're actually booked in a Navigator suite (1125 -- only one on deck 11). I wasn't able to find anyone who had been in that particular suite-- so, I tried asking about Penthouse A which is also on deck 11. It sounds like there isn't too much noise from the pool deck below. However, being so high up, I may need to turn my electronic seaband on high

Archived