Meet the Other You

Has anyone seen the new Meet The Other You Sweepstakes on the RCCL site? The sponsors are Johnny Rockets AND Six Flags!!

Johnny Rockets already has restaurants on some of the ships, however, as of today, there are no Six Flags rides. I wonder if Six Flags will sponsor something in one of the not-yet-announced neighborhoods on Oasis???? Why else would Six Flags sponsor a contest on Royal?

Inquiring minds want to know.... :D :D

I just sat nose-to-nose with that flyer at the Johnny Rockets in Phipps Plaza yesterday. Had 45 minutes to catch that and the thought never crossed my mind. While it's not an automatic that Six Flags' partnership will make it to the ship-board experience--it's a heck of a possibility.

We'll wait and see. Not much longer!

I just checked it out. My guess is RCI and Six Flags are just doing a co marketing event. RCI is maybe hoping to draw some of the Six Flags customers into cruising. They have made it clear that they are going after those that have never cruised and marketing with an amusement park company is a good way to draw in more interest from that segment of the land based business.

Archived