Advice for booking a group cruise

bencruzN

We want to book a 2010 family reunion cruise. Is it best to book through Carnival or use a TA? I don't have a TA, so I thought Carnival would be best, but I know I can get some very good advice on this board. In the past DH and I have used an online travel agency, but don't want to do that for a large group. Lots in this group have never cruised before, and there's not pricing yet for the time we want to go.

We want to book a 2010 family reunion cruise. Is it best to book through Carnival or use a TA? I don't have a TA, so I thought Carnival would be best, but I know I can get some very good advice on this board. In the past DH and I have used an online travel agency, but don't want to do that for a large group. Lots in this group have never cruised before, and there's not pricing yet for the time we want to go.

Depending on the size of your group you should be able to get group pricing. You would need about 8 cabins. If you feel you are going to have at least 8 Carnival has a section that deals with groups, otherwise you might want to look around as some TA's will discount the group. Have fun planning:)

My fam reunion is in August and I booked wth Carnival so far no problems. Just make sure try and keep all your emails etc.

Archived