Whole day in Cozumel with 2 kids. Any suggestions?

Monalisa67

1- Hi everyone! We will be in Cozumel in february with our 2 kids (10 & 6 years old).We arrive at 7h00 am and depart at midnight . I know there's a lot of things to do during the day time but do you have any suggestions for the evening (more relax)? I'm not crazy about leaving them on the ship for the evening. What do you think?

2- Can we combine the dolphin swim in the morning and Paradise beach in the afternooon? Are they far apart?

I thank you very much for your help;)

I believe the Dolphin Swim is at Chakanaab (sp?) Park, if so Paradise beach is just down the road a little bit further. It would be simple to catch a cab there.

I dont know about the night time.

Another suggestion during the day is we took the Atlantis Submarine which is wonderful. It is amazing how far you can see. If you are picturing a glass bottom boat, dont. It is a state of the art submarine that seats about 40 people and goes down about 100 feet. A great alternative to diving/ snorkeling.

MonaLisa67...

You could consider spending time at The Grand Cozumel by Occidental.

It is a 5 star All-inclusive resort, and they will sell you a day pass

The charge is $50.00 per adult and $25.00 per child. The hours for this day pass are from 8am - 6pm.

http://www.grandcozumel.com

I haven't been there yet, but I will be heading there for Spring Break.

Believe it or not, there is a great miniature golf in Cozumel. It is downtown and about a 10 minute walk from the main shopping area. It is so much fun to play under the banana trees and watch out for the iquanas. We went last March and it was the highlight of our time in Cozumel. In the past, we have had the Atlantis submarine and I agree it is very enjoyable.

Archived