St. Catherine’s BEACH: open or closed???

cherylatwork

We were there in late June and everything was open. However, in the one newspaper article it said that it would be closing mid July or so. I would probably make plan B for going to St. Catherine's just in case.

We were there in late June and everything was open. However, in the one newspaper article it said that it would be closing mid July or so. I would probably make plan B for going to St. Catherine's just in case.

Thanks Musicgirl63

We were there in 2002 and really loved that beach………I am desperately hoping that the facilities will still be open! Nothing like a “Pina Colada” sitting on pink sand with a warm tropical breeze………….

PS, I have plan B, C & D

Cheryl

We were there this past Wednesday the 9th and the beach and Beach It were both open. When sailing away from Bermuda on the 11th though we noticed that everything was closed and the beach was empty, but that may have been due to Bertha being close by and high surf.

Fort St. Catherine IS closed currently though for renovations. A sign outside of it said work would be completed in June but we are now in July and it is still closed. Based on how slow the workers we saw were moving I'd say it's going to be closed for at least another month.

Archived