Do suites have a privacy curtain on Spirit?

The first sales agent we spoke to said there would be a privacy curtain between "bedroom" (adult sleeping area) & "living room" (children's sleeping area), but then the agent I spoke to today said there was not a curtain. We had a privacy curtain on our only other cruise, Disney, & it was great b/c DH & I could watch TV, read, talk quietly after DD was in bed.

Thanks!

I had a Cat 11 suite on the Spirit and it did not have a privacy curtain. It is basically just one big room.

Why don't you join our roll call for the Thanksgiving Spirit Cruise, since I see that is the one you have booked. I am going on the cruise and we have a very lively bunch, many with kids! Check it out in Roll Calls, Carnival Spirit, 11/20/08.

I had a Cat 11 suite on the Spirit and it did not have a privacy curtain. It is basically just one big room.

Why don't you join our roll call for the Thanksgiving Spirit Cruise, since I see that is the one you have booked. I am going on the cruise and we have a very lively bunch, many with kids! Check it out in Roll Calls, Carnival Spirit, 11/20/08.

I searched for the roll call but didn't find it. I will go search for it again now! :)

No, they do not have privacy curtains. Believe it or not, that is pretty much the only thing I wish Carnival would add to their cabins! It doesn't seem that hard to do, especially in all the cabins we have been in. Our "kids" are now 17/20, and we usually sail in a quad balcony. 2 nails, some string, and a cheap curtain will do the trick!

Most aft wrap,cat 11 cabins (with the exception of the 5th floor) have doors to separate the livingroom area from the master bedroom area. 6260 on the Miracle (spirit class) definitely did. We're addicted to this functionality (I'm an early bird and dh is a night owl)

No, they do not have privacy curtains. Believe it or not, that is pretty much the only thing I wish Carnival would add to their cabins! It doesn't seem that hard to do, especially in all the cabins we have been in. Our "kids" are now 17/20, and we usually sail in a quad balcony. 2 nails, some string, and a cheap curtain will do the trick!

We were thinking of bringing a sheet & trying to jimmy it up somehow. Have you really tried to hang some kind of curtain yourself, or are you just kidding? (Am I being very silly to ask?!)

Forget the sheet -- just bring duct tape (everyone's favorite bring along item :) ) and maybe a 15' length of heavy string or twine.

I'm sure you can borrow several sheets or a blanket from the room steward, explain what you want to do, and figure out a way to string it up.

It should make for some laughs and some quality bonding time with your steward, LOL. :D

Though the thought has crossed my mind (many times) I was kidding.:) We have learned to be inventive in our alone (or not so alone) times :p That is also when the balcony comes in handy:D

Archived