When is room # assigned?

NoobCroozer

If you have a GUAR cabin and you don't like what you have been assigned can you change it for another cabin?

We've always been able to switch cabins if we don't like the cabin we were assigned....as long as there are cabins available in that category or lower.

Just got my cabin assignment today from a 4-A guar to a 4-D, but didn't like the room,b/c it was near an elevator. Gave them a call and they changed it to a 4-F on the Lido deck. My question is this an upgrade ? from 4-A Guar to 4-F? It was the same price for all past guests except Panorama deck.

My DW and I just got ours today for Aug 3rd Valor cruise. We had a guarantee OV 6B room and that is what we got. It is #2446 aft main deck. It seems like a good room not sure though. Anyone know about that location? (engine noise, motion or anything else that might be a prob)

I just got my room assignment, and I dont know if its for better or worse........I had originally been guaranteed an 8A. I have just been informed that I have been upgraded to a 9a, room #8237.....

States that each room in this category has different configurations...ugh.....has anyone had these rooms or know if they are desirable or not? The elevator is right outside my door....dunno if thats good or bad....sorry the link doesnt take you directly to the Panorama deck

http://carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI

I've never stayed in a 9A, but I've heard GREAT reviews about them. Everything I've read, people say there is no noise from the elevator, and the rooms are considerably larger than normal.

Sounds like a good upgrade, to me!

Okay, so I am getting married on the Freedom in January. All of us that have booked our cruise have went with the 8A guarantee (I think that was the category.) What is the liklihood that I will be upgraded? I know that is not a 100% , but I need to know my chances. I mean if someone else in our party who is a first time sailor gets upgraded and I don't although this is my wedding/honeymoon as well as a return customer I must admit I will be disappointed. So I guess we should all pray to the room gods, right?

ECMAIN2.GIF

Does anyone know what that white space is across from cabin 190?

I paid the final payment on my cruise last night and had my cabin assignment this morning.. I suspect my PVP assigned our cabins because my niece traveling with me was assigned the cabin next door:p .. We booked 6A oceanview guarantee {Riveria deck} and were upgraded to the Main deck, one deck above what we booked..

I am very happy with the assignment.. Very near mid ship and close to the elevators..

Good luck to those still waiting...:)

ECMAIN2.GIF

Does anyone know what that white space is across from cabin 190?

I paid the final payment on my cruise last night and had my cabin assignment this morning.. I suspect my PVP assigned our cabins because my niece traveling with me was assigned the cabin next door:p .. We booked 6A oceanview guarantee {Riveria deck} and were upgraded to the Main deck, one deck above what we booked..

I am very happy with the assignment.. Very near mid ship and close to the elevators..

Good luck to those still waiting...:)

That would be the hallway.

Have a great cruise

Archived