Which is more important?

Which of these threads is more important and should still exist?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these threads is more important and should still exist?

• Don't click on this thread
    • Keeping balcony door open and Magnets

Until today, I'd never read either of them.... Not wanting to make an uninformed decision, I did my research as thoroughly as possible and dove into the 'magnet' thread. I'm not sure if I've ever laughed so hard reading these boards! :D How did the discussion quickly progress from keeping the balcony door slightly ajar with the a/c on to a moral argument comparing that to allowing underage drinking and sex with minors?:eek: Wow! I got a better ab workout from the 'magnet' thread than my workout CD. I think I may have a marketing idea to earn extra cruising money....:rolleyes:

I vote for global cruising with magnets. Hmmm wonder if I will have to pay all kinds of surcharges for the magnet? I better call C&A desk, wait if I call them I know I will get different answers and won't know if I should bring the magnet or not..never mind the magnet stays home. Carol kindly change my magnet answer to no. I did not read that votes from Florida don't count so remove all my votes from the poll..

I'm relatively new to CC and thoroughly enjoyed the Do Not Click thread. I remember one post asking 'Will this go Poof or to the Sailaway Lounge' and me thinking 'Why would this go poof? It was funny and everyone was being nice'. It kind of bothered me when it just disappeared but I noticed other more controversial threads were also taken down at the time. While it's true that Do Not Click really wasn't about cruising, it was more like a Roll Call for a cruise to nowhere and a chance to get to know fellow CC'ers. I would have liked it to have stayed.

Now I'm the one wondering if the tongue-in-cheek Balcony Club thread will go Poof or to the Sailaway Lounge.

I don't enjoy controversial threads so I stopped following the Door Magnet one when the posters starting to attack each other's opinions but I do feel to each their own.

If people don't like a thread, don't click. ;) Too bad there isn't a don't click thread. Oh wait, there was! :eek: :D

Archived