Breakfast poll

Where do you usually do breakfast? Please select one.  

810 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you usually do breakfast? Please select one.

• Room Service
    • Main Dining Room
    • Windjammer

Never thought of that Barb(eggs over the hash)........I do get the fried eggs done.Note to self........next time corned hash too......yummy..:D
Love it!! We ate in the dining room last cruise and I ordered 2 poached eggs on corned beef hash, the waiter could not understand why I wanted my eggs on the hash. He came back 3 times to double check. Try it, you'll like it.

Even though I rarely eat breakfast the other 51 weeks of the year, when we are on a cruise, I have two breakfasts! LOL

We start with room service coffee, juice, danishes, and fruit. And hot chocolate for the kids - they love waking up to room service hot chocolate.

Then later on we head either to the windjammer or dining room. I would say about 70% of the time we go to the Dining Room, and 30% of the time we go to the Windjammer.

Looking at this poll, I see now why the dining room is so much nicer for breakfast. 70% of the other pax are crowded into the windjammer :p

As far as waiting to be served, we're usually being given coffee and juice within 30 seconds of being seated, our order is taken within a couple of minutes and our breakfast is there within 5-10 minutes. We can be in and out in less than a half hour if we want, or we can linger over coffee that is brought to us.

Archived