Coki Beach Dive

VTSnorkeler

Has anyone done this dive? My wife and I are looking at doing a discover Scuba resort course here (we've done similar pool dives) but if this isn't a great spot we'll head over to trunk bay to snorkel, and perhaps do a resort course somewhere else, like anse chastenet for example. Any feedback greatly appreciated.

This is the first place we did a discover scuba course 15 years ago on our Honeymoon. It is a great location, especially for the first time. You can walk in from the beach rather than jump off a boat, which I think is a plus. I haven't been there for a long time, but I've heard it's still a great snorkeling/diving place. Coki has always ranked up high on our water experiences.

Of course, Trunk Bay is also great, which is why we haven't been back to Coki! When in St. Thomas, we always run over to Trunk Bay.

Either way, you won't be disappointed.

We did the discover scuba Christmas 2002 on the Destiny. My son 16 and his best friend. The boys said it was the best thing they have ever done. We highly recommend this dive. You take the intro class in the van on the way to the beach. We felt totally safe, great instructor, beautiful reef 20' off the beach. When the class was over we snorkeled for another hour. We even felt more confident snorkeling after our scuba lesson. JUST DO IT!!!!!

Archived