Coke or Pepsi

Quick question for everyone. Does Royal Caribbean carry Coke or Pepsi products on the ship? The answer to this will make my wife very happy or very sad, thus affecting my vacation.

Thanks for any information.

Thanks a bunch for this quick info. Coke is the right answer for us. Yaa.

I know. Coke was the right answer for us too way back when we started cruising. I only drink coke, and whenever pepsi is on sale, we pass it up, unlike some people, who drink whatever, which I don't understand.

I know. Coke was the right answer for us too way back when we started cruising. I only drink coke, and whenever pepsi is on sale, we pass it up, unlike some people, who drink whatever, which I don't understand.

Me, too!!!!! I'm glad my work place has Coke, too!!!!:D

I too will pass on Pepsi products, I think their cans smell like foot odor :p My mom and I were each offered a six pack of Pepsi at Harrah's last month and we both declined.

###

How many RC cruises does it take to answer a simple 1 reply question?

I guess we will have to wait and see till after the "soft drink connoisseurs" get finished battling it out

Why oh, why must we get so testy? Don't read or respond to threads that don't interest you.

OK. Thanks. So we've discovered that Coke is the drink of choice. Now.... what variations does RCI supply? I'm a huge fan of the caffeine free variety being caffeine allergic..... anyone know if THAT'S on board too or do I bring my own case?

OK. Thanks. So we've discovered that Coke is the drink of choice. Now.... what variations does RCI supply? I'm a huge fan of the caffeine free variety being caffeine allergic..... anyone know if THAT'S on board too or do I bring my own case?

I believe the only caffeine free is Sprite. I do not know which gingerale they serve, so can't coment on that.

Thanks for answering one of my (many) questions. Happily, Coke is the correct answer for us too. Along the lines of a previous question, does anyone know if Coke Zero is available, or just Diet Coke? We'll drink either, but Coke Zero tastes a little better with less aftertaste to us.

Thanks for answering one of my (many) questions. Happily, Coke is the correct answer for us too. Along the lines of a previous question, does anyone know if Coke Zero is available, or just Diet Coke? We'll drink either, but Coke Zero tastes a little better with less aftertaste to us.

It's Coke and Diet Coke - that's all!

Susan :)

Archived