Hopefully the ultimate Aft thread with Pictures (vent, and beams)

flvol77

Oh, one more thing... am I seeing TWO sliding doors out to the balcony on the E733 suite?
Check out post #7 on this thread for photos of VS E733. Although not from the Sapphire, the photos look similar to those our friends took of VS E733 on the Sapphire. There are two sliding doors.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=15391881&postcount=7

Oh, one more thing... am I seeing TWO sliding doors out to the balcony on the E733 suite?

First day in a suite at sea, we're enjoying our mini-bar and fruit basket, watching the world go by and WHAM, the sliding door slams shut and LOCKS.

Good thing the other one was unlocked or Judy would have been waving underclothes to get someone's attention!

newbie here.... I noticed in alot of the pictures....that with all the chairs and tables the actual space left over to move around on the balcony is quite small is this true on the port and starboard balcony also??? thanks. and I dont like the idea of a steel beam in the middle of the balcony....design flaw???? thanks.

...but the main vertical supports for the back of the ship. Every ship has them.

Yes, there is less room to move around, but still enough to reposition all the furniture to your liking.

But once again, the lack of wind blowing napkins and stuff around while the ship is in motion is the best selling point for us! Putting up with a couple of beams is no big deal...

First day in a suite at sea, we're enjoying our mini-bar and fruit basket, watching the world go by and WHAM, the sliding door slams shut and LOCKS.

Good thing the other one was unlocked or Judy would have been waving underclothes to get someone's attention!

This is exactly the reason that when we use the balcony we turn the handle to the closed position with the door open. That way the door cannot close and lock with you on the outside.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have been posting on this thread, and especially to the OP. This will be our first time with Princess, and my wife and I sail on Caribbean Princess in May, 2012 to the British Isles. We decided to "splurge" and booked VS737 on Dolphin, and from what I've been reading here, we could not have made a better decision. Thanks to all for the information and the photos.

• 1 month later...

I cruised to Hawaii on the Golden Princess in December and we were in D736. It is a Vista Suite with what was described by Princess as an "obstructed" view. I am attaching photos of the "obstruction" and want to say that it in no way interfered with our enjoyment of the balcony or the view.

If there had been more than just the 2 of us, sitting at the table would have required some adjustments, but as it was we did not have any problems. I would gladly sail in that cabin again any time.

1382541749_16Balcony(800x600).jpg.d0d90a85504c26627ac4fa76370e2607.jpg

83013656_17ObstructedView(600x800).jpg.14530565d7b9b662dacd1fb6fb2da01c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've read through all 26 pages and not one photo of the Ruby Princess Aft cabins on the Riviera Deck. More specifically the cabin R750. Has anyone taken a picture of this room or balcony and can you please post it? All I've found has been the full back of the ship shots and the one picture of the balcony just below the aft pool, but nothing for the outside aft cabins on the Riviera Deck.

Well, I've read through all 26 pages and not one photo of the Ruby Princess Aft cabins on the Riviera Deck. More specifically the cabin R750. Has anyone taken a picture of this room or balcony and can you please post it? All I've found has been the full back of the ship shots and the one picture of the balcony just below the aft pool, but nothing for the outside aft cabins on the Riviera Deck.

Maybe this can help you:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1382467&highlight=R750+R749

Thanks but still no pics of R750. Anyone?

I have two pictures, but I am not sure how to post here. I will post as soon as I figure out. We were in this cabin and really did love it. The balcony was not really big, but it was big enough!

I also meant to mention that the railing wraps around to the right. if standing at the railing you can see people on the upper deck but not of you are sitting down. We did not feel there was very little noise coming from the deck above when in the room! We would book this room again. Kim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does these cabins (BB) D734 or D735 have a bean? Any pictures?

Also looking at mini-suite E730 Caribbean or E728 Grand? Any pictures?

Any comments on any of the cabins.

There would be 3 in the cabins. Would the 3rd bed be from the ceiling?

• 3 weeks later...