I wonder if any of you have had experience in getting from Rhodes to Lindros. Did you take a taxi? Were there vans for hire near the port. We have a group of 10 people who would like to have a morning in Lindros and then spend the afternoon exploring Rhodes. We would be interesting in finding out how others have done this. Would it be possible to get two taxies and would they wait? If they don't wait, is it possible to get taxies back from Lindros to Rhodes. How about costs?

Thanks

We caught a taxi,when we got off the ship,don't worry there will be plenty.For the two of us it was 40Euro.He took us to Lindos,where we had a bout two hours,then took us about the rest of Rhodes.He will try and take you to a jewelry shop,which i was glad he did,purchased a beautiful piece,then he'll try and take you to a pottery place,pretty stuff but to hard to ship back.I say this cause every taxi was going to the same places,they must get a cut or something.

I did not notice any vans,thats not to say they won't have them.What i did notice is;it seemed everyone had very nice,nice cars we had a mercedes,very comfortable.The Mercedes would of only fit 4 people,so a group of ten you would need 3 of these.I agree with the other poster get in touch with some rental places.

Archived