Cruise Day Dreaming

COLLEYBERRY

Waking up in the morning on the day we are going to board knowing that the next morning we will be waking up to the site of the sun rising on the open sea

Worst moment -- going to bed the last night knowing that we will wake up to the site of pulling into port :(

Throwing my cell phone in a drawer!!! We have AT&T and that doesn't work on the ship. :D Next would be my first esspresso in the Neptune Lounge...

Yeah Debbie.

I just tell my office that there are no connections. I don't want to know if there really are connections. I treasure the opportunity to be completely away from everything for a while and just enjoy life.

Throwing my cell phone in a drawer!!! We have AT&T and that doesn't work on the ship. :D Next would be my first esspresso in the Neptune Lounge...

I was reading all the great replies to my DH last night and he to was smiling at all the "sea dreams ". He particularly liked your "cell phone toss".

Just an aside ,does anyone find that those last few days before a vaction always seem to be the most hectic at work?? A crisis ,staffing situation etc. is it some kind of Murphys' Law or something??

I was reading all the great replies to my DH last night and he to was smiling at all the "sea dreams ". He particularly liked your "cell phone toss".

Just an aside ,does anyone find that those last few days before a vaction always seem to be the most hectic at work?? A crisis ,staffing situation etc. is it some kind of Murphys' Law or something??

...or even at home. That's when the freezer will die, or the lawn mower quits! (Yes, we bought a new freezer last month... and a lawn mower last night.) ...and we leave tomorrow for Seattle. There's not much time left for Murphy to harass me.

It's cruise day for me. The excitement in the air is just fantastic. We always have to fly and just can't wait to get there and start our wonderful voyage.

Walking up that gangplank and getting on the beautiful ship is just "Heavenly". Bread pudding in the Lido is a plus for me .... strolling around the promanade deck with DH is so romantic. Sitting on our veranda just about sunset is unbelievably calming.

I just LOVE to cruise!!! :D

Archived