I R Upgraded!

Casshew

We had 2 cabins booked on the CB - Aug 24th

An AA Mini suite and the KK inside directly opposite from it. Princess called and offered the Family Suite! :D

Looking forward to ordering dinner off the menus, free internet and laundry!!

Oh thats what I want for our Star cruise in October. We have E728 and an inside. Did you have your mini marked "no upgrades"? We do as we want a covered mini so they would probably pass us by if the family suite were available.

Yes I had my reservation marked 'no upgrades' because the 2 14 year olds would be sleeping in the inside and I needed them to stay right across from us.

I think that's why they called instead of just making the change and having us be surprised.

The ironic thing is I actually looked at the Family Suite as a possibility to book, but it was 10 grand :eek:

Yes I had my reservation marked 'no upgrades' because the 2 14 year olds would be sleeping in the inside and I needed them to stay right across from us.

I think that's why they called instead of just making the change and having us be surprised.

The ironic thing is I actually looked at the Family Suite as a possibility to book, but it was 10 grand :eek:

Oh boy - that gives me something to hope for. We would so love all the perks that come with it and my son could experience a balcony for the first time.

An AA Mini suite and the KK inside directly opposite from it. Princess called and offered the Family Suite! :D

Good Going Cass, When I first read this I went to my email to see the invitation for Barbie and I to join you but I did not see it. Oh Well, another time another ship.

We sail in 13 days on the CB and I will let you know about the perks and if they are as good as it sounds.

Bob

That is a great upgrade! Enjoy! :D

I was upgraded to the family suite several years ago - also from a minisuite and an inside across the hall. It worked out great for us even though the balcony was too windy while at sea. We were in Alaska and the cold out there didn't bother my DH - he spent most of his time out there and got some fantastic pictures. Unfortunately, that was before Princess came out with all of their great suite perks, so we didn't get those. Enjoy your upgrade - it's a great setup when travelling with kids.

Archived