I R Upgraded!

Casshew

Wow Casshew, congrats that's really awesome! :D

I'm new to cruising (taking our first this August), so do they just randomly pick people when they need to fill rooms, or is there a more stategic plan that they follow. How does the upgrade "fairy" work his/her magic?

In our case I think they needed our mini and inside to fill a waitlist... so they bumped us up. They were definitely singling us out to take what we booked.

But in other cases it is random, in fact I think the computer does the selections... you just have to cross your fingers the upgrade fairy finds you.

Congratulations Cass! You can order room service breakfast on our port intensive cruise! If you're tired when you get back from excursions you can order dinner too! Enjoy!

woohoo beckcab, you are getting me excited!

Hi,

Cass- I have never met anyone more deserving than you for this upgrade. I hope you and Noel have a fantastic cruise! I will be thinking of you. I will be sailing with MC on August 30. Hope you both are doing well.

Have a safe and wonderful voyage.

Jacki

Wow, Cass, how wonderful! Enjoy!!

Thanks Nancy!!

Hi,

Cass- I have never met anyone more deserving than you for this upgrade. I hope you and Noel have a fantastic cruise! I will be thinking of you. I will be sailing with MC on August 30. Hope you both are doing well.

Awww thanks Jacki, very sweet of you to say. Have a great time with M-C , August 30 is the last full day of our CB cruise so we will be at sea together, if not on the same ship. :cool:

Congrats on your upgrade!! Happy Sails!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much, Laura :)

Archived