Norwegian Sky

tne458011

Trying to plan a cruise to Bahamas in November on Norwegian Sky with 2 teens. Can anyone tell me anything more about this cruise?:D

hello..

her first sail was yesterday...many of us are anxiously awaiting pics and reviews...they should be back on Friday....:)

I just today booked an October Bahamas weekend.....ship had a lot of bad reviews but reading between the lines I'm guessing there were a lot of disgruntled employees who were no longer going to be working THIS ship on THAT route. I can't wait to hear the newest reviews!

Does anyone else think it is weird that we haven't heard from anyone on the Sky's first voyage after rehab?

I guess everyone is having too much fun to report back to us. :rolleyes:

In August we cruise on Sky no matter what the reviews are. Just curious to see what is going on her first Bahamas cruise. I'm sure there will be kinks and I hope that they'll be worked out before we get there to celebrate my B-Day!

Patiently waiting,

JRinBalt

;)

Does anyone else think it is weird that we haven't heard from anyone on the Sky's first voyage after rehab?

Patiently waiting,

JRinBalt

;)

I don't think it's weird at all. I haven't done any counting, but it just seems to me that sailing where we get live reports are the exception rather than the rule.

In August we cruise on Sky no matter what the reviews are. Just curious to see what is going on her first Bahamas cruise. I'm sure there will be kinks and I hope that they'll be worked out before we get there to celebrate my B-Day!

Patiently waiting,

JRinBalt

;)

Hey JR.

We go on August 1. We plan to post all the dailies, etc. We'll definitely let you know all about it but we'll be having too much fun onboard, hopefully, to post live.

I'm glad I'm not the only one impatiently waiting on the reviews for the Sky's first trip on this route. We are sailing in Sept regardless but curiosity is getting the better of me.

Michele

I'm glad I'm not the only one impatiently waiting on the reviews for the Sky's first trip on this route. We are sailing in Sept regardless but curiosity is getting the better of me.

Michele

Us too!!! Looks like we'll be seeing you aboard shipmate :)

Archived