WOW HAL not so fair

Denisern2

I did not realize that you could apply your HAL insurance to another cruise as long as you did this before final payment is due.

Once someone is over 80 years old, insurance other than with HAL is expensive—much more so than CPP with HAL.

Please save me doing the research and reading for myself. :D

Does HAL's CPP include payments for medical treatment? If so, how much coverage?

Thanks.

The Platinum is secondary insurance and has a medical coverage of $10,000. I get the plan (usually) because of the Cancel for Any Reason and Medivac, but think it would help cover the difference with my medical insurance (UnitedHealth) which pays at 70% of "reasonable and customary".

The Medivac is $50,000K and my understanding coveres the medical administered while being medivaced.

That kind of medical coverage is nothing!!! Wouldn't barely cover a broken leg. Better hope it's a simple fracture. What is $10,000 for medical coverage these days!?

Medivac is not overly generous either.

Much better to have MedJetAssist for evacuation ....yearly premium covers multiple trips. IMO

I'm glad I asked. Thanks. Saved me the bother.

I have no idea about the agent I booked with. I spoke with her supervisor and within two minnutes I was told there would be a refund. I have no idea if my phone call when I booked was recorded or not. I hope it was The supervisor was polite and I was pleased. Based on how this was handeled I may choose HAL in the future. I received excellent customer service a rare treat indeed these day.

That kind of medical coverage is nothing!!! Wouldn't barely cover a broken leg. Better hope it's a simple fracture. What is $10,000 for medical coverage these days!?

Medivac is not overly generous either.

Much better to have MedJetAssist for evacuation ....yearly premium covers multiple trips. IMO

I'm glad I asked. Thanks. Saved me the bother.

It's secondary. I already have Medical insurance. I get this for the Cancel for any reason. Thanks.

Archived