Can we start a "Picture" menu

Just off the Ecstasy. My favorite dish was the smoked duck on the Thai noodles. The noodles had a spicy chili and the duck just melted in your mouth. It was delicious. Here's another pic.

Cruise2008045.jpg?t=1216412416

Here is a pic of the Baked Alaska from our last night. The kids loved the ice cream but I took a taste of the merengue and it tasted like freezer burn :eek: !

Cruise2008272.jpg?t=1216412705

Just curious- What is that beside the potato? (And not the prime rib- that I know!:D )

DH had this on our cruise and we could never quite determine what it was. Maybe some sort of squash or cauliflour (sp??). Whatever it was, it was good and he ate it all.

we are looking at all this wonderful food and my 5 year old son wants to know if there is chicken nuggets on the ship. LOL what do they have for children on the fantasy:D

I'll let you know next sunday! We sail Monday and I have a 5 yr old boy too who thinks chicken nuggets/strips are one of the only food choices anyone should have!

Surf'N'Turf in Golden Fleece specialty restaurant. Starting from top left going clockwise... Pumpkin Ravioli, Lobster Tail, Asparagus Purse, Filet. icon_smile_eat.gif

IMG_1860.jpg

I keep seeing posts with this "surf n' turf" on it - what is it?

There are chicken nuggets on the kid's menu in DR. At the grille, there are chicken "nuggets" but not like what your kids are probably thinking. My 15 yr old ds loved them. They are chunks of white meat, battered, and deep fried. I saw tons of kids getting these with a plate of fries.

We were on the Legend last week.

A family was next to us in the dining room and one of their kids (age 5-6) would order pizza every night. And, the waiter would cut it into bite sized pieces every night.

Archived