Camp Carnival in Belize......

FMCowboy

We have Cave Tubing booked on the Carnival Legen through Shoretrips.com. The excursion is at 7am. My Wife & I are going but our 6 yr old daughter isn't. Is Camp Carnival open that early or what will we do?????

thanks

We have Cave Tubing booked on the Carnival Legen through Shoretrips.com. The excursion is at 7am. My Wife & I are going but our 6 yr old daughter isn't. Is Camp Carnival open that early or what will we do?????

thanks

Cowboy, 7 am is VERY early for an excursion. Not sure you'll be off the

ship in time. Camp Carnival is not open at 7 am. When we sailed the

Legend I think we arrived at 8 am. We scheduled our tour for 10 am.

Can you rebook for a later time?

We had an independent tour in Belize on the Legend and had a really difficult time getting off before 0900. When we were on the Glory we arrived a little earlier and getting off was a breeze; different procedures. The Glory required our son be back on board by 1500 to pick up our grandson; we set sail at 1600.

We were just in Belize in May. We were not off the ship until 9AM and we are Platinum so we got to be on one of the first tenders.

No way someone is going to make a 7AM tour, UNLESS that is 7AM Belize time ... I don't remember if there was a time difference.

Camp Carnival does open a little earlier on port days but I'm pretty sure it's not before 9:00am. I can't imagine having a 7:00am excursion. Hopefully you've got the time wrong.

We were just in Belize in May. We were not off the ship until 9AM and we are Platinum so we got to be on one of the first tenders.

No way someone is going to make a 7AM tour, UNLESS that is 7AM Belize time ... I don't remember if there was a time difference.

Belize is 2 hours behind.

Also just to let you know My 5 yeard old is going cave tubing with us in a few weeks. We are going with Major Tom and he said he has brought younger. As others have said Belize tenders and you will probably be able to get off around the 8:30-9 range after the carnival tour tenders go.

Also just to let you know My 5 yeard old is going cave tubing with us in a few weeks. We are going with Major Tom and he said he has brought younger. As others have said Belize tenders and you will probably be able to get off around the 8:30-9 range after the carnival tour tenders go.

Wow! My 6 year old or 4 year old could never have done the cave tubing. Not sure about the 8 year old. The walk was long and hot, they would have complained the whole time. My husband had to help a friend carry her tube. We still joke about the guide "don't touch that tree those ants can kill you, the spikes on this tree are poison." The caves are dark you wear a head lamp, some kids may not like that and the bus ride was loud and long and Bu-m-p-y and hot. Your 5 year old must travel really well. My kids will ride all the scary rides at Disney but would have melted down cave tubing. We didn't see any kids or teens doing this.

What ship are you on?

We were on the Legend last week. Belize has small tenders so it is hard to get a lot of people off at once. We were told that only excursions through Carnival would be able to get off before 9:30. They were offering tickets at 9:30 for everyone else. We went down to the follies at 9:10 to wait. We got our ticket right away and got off right at 9:30. I was mad because we were ticket #7. So, my point is go down early even is they say 9:30 and you should be fine.

It's 7am Belize time is what is listed on my voucher. so hopefully we're on EST which is 9am. They refund if you ont make it. Is cave tubing fun? I'm not in the best shape for this scary hike I keep hearing about.

Has anyone used shoretrips.com to book? Is the lunch good after tubing?

thx

Archived